Las Mimosas - 2 bed villa, La Manga Club, Murcia, Spain
Now you can build your own dream villa on one of Europe's best and most well established golf courses. The urbanization is located in the heart of La Manga with restaurant and shops within a few minutes walk.
On La Manga you have 3 18-hole golf courses, one 18-hole pitch and put, about 20 restaurants, a SPA in three floors, three hotels, tennis courts, football fields, Kid's Club, a private beach and a lot more.
La Manga Club has been around for over 40 years, is very well organized when it comes to everything from golf to rentals and supervision.
Las Mimosas is a brand new project of 23 villas from 420 000 euros. The price includes private pool, fully equipped kitchen with white goods, air con, barabacue, tiled terrace, artificial grass, car port and fencing/wall around the property.
Time for completion is 8 months from deposit and signature of binding purchase agreements.
Since La Manga Club is in a protected nature reserve, it always takes a long time before a new project is launched. So if you want to buy a piece of of this resort, it is a good idea to buy now before they are all sold out. It will take a long time until another new project will be launched.
la Manga Club is one of Spain's oldest and most exclusive golf resorts. It takes up about 5 million square meters and offers everything from football to squash, gym and SPA.
The security is also very high with gated entrée and 24 hour surveillance. La Manga Club has been awarded many times with Best golf resort for families. Still it continues to improve. Within about 5 years, they will build 2 more 18-hole golf courses.
- Amazing views over the mountains, the Mediterranean Sea and golf courses
- 3 x 18-hole golf courses designed by Robert D. Putman and Dave Thomas and an 18-hole pitch and put
- Loads of restaurants on the premises, supermarkets, banks, pharmacies, stores, fire station, health center and an ambulance
- Neighbour with the lovely fishing village Cabo de Palos and the fascinating La Manga with two different seas
- It's own micro climate with a yearly average of 2 500 hours of sun, a minimum of rain, lovely summers and mild winters
- SPA in three floors with gym, several pools, 13 treatment rooms, several saunas, jacuzzis and much more
- Close to three airports, San Javier - 36 km, Murcia Corvera - 51 km and Alicante - 118 km
- Juniorclub - kindergarten and activities for kids between the ages of three months to 12 years.
- Close to Murcia and the giant Paramount Pictures Theme Park
- High security with access control with booms and 24-hour surveillance
- 8 football field where several of Europe's top football teams train during the cold winter months
- Private beach with it's own shuttle
- 28 tennis courts and much more